Saturday, May 22, 2010

No Activity At The Grocery

Well, I decided I'd stick with the frog for a while. I stay at his house most of the time and he can really, really cook. He claims to have attended a culinary institute for two years and I tend to believe him. The night I got home from Hawaii, he prepared a dish of mussels, shrimp, penne pasta, and broccoli in a rich red wine sauce. I was bowled over! One night this week, he prepared butterflied chicken breasts stuffed with wild rice. Our first date was a picnic and he did all the food preparation. What he did with a simple box of Suddenly Salad should get him an award of some kind. He did wonders with a couple of envies of the fake crab meat a few nights ago. Added an egg for binder and some Italian bread crumbs and made crab cakes. I confess I went back for seconds. So, as you can see, there has been no reason for me to darken the door of a grocery store except for cat food. Of course, this has just killed my "3-a-day" rule.

No comments: