Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm Discontinuing My Grocery Challenge

Since Rick has moved in, he does all the grocery shopping and cooking. I have little input in the process. It just doesn't seem fair to present to you my stockpile use or my coupon use when someone else is "in charge."

As of last month, I had only spent (and I include Rick's spending) a bit over $500 for all grocery and related items. I'm well within the $1,000 limit I imposed at the first of the year. I have recently given away about $1,000 of my stockpile to the rescue mission.

Thank you all for reading. Thanks especially for your thoughts and prayers while my dad was sick and the aftermath. I think I told you that Rick and I picked tomatoes for a month after my dad departed and donated them to homeless shelters. That is my tribute to Dad.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That makes sense Vicki. How about just blogging about your life? I will miss you if you stop your blog!