Sunday, January 16, 2011

More Snow!

Egad! We don't get measurable snow every five years, but, this year, twice so far! We had our first white Christmas in 41 years and last Monday, it snowed another 8 inches. Schools have been closed all week. We were able to get out and do a bit of work this week, but, many areas were not accessable.

Today is Rick's birthday. I offered to take him to breakfast, out to dinner, whatever he wanted to do. He chose to stay in and watch football and just hang out with me at home. Great guy! Of course, I did the same for my birthday last month, just stay at home and vegitate.

Our new client is working out well. We're getting slammed with work from them. We also picked up a new client a couple of days ago. They don't have the volume of business as the other new one, but, every client is important to me.

My paybox account is now over $600. I just signed up about 7 weeks ago or so. I'm not sure how this thing is going to pan out, but, I've got my fingers crossed.

We've spent more than we should have for the first 2 weeks of the year. Rick is, shall we say, not a miser when it comes to grocery shopping. So far this year, we have done the following:

$76.48 Spent
$97.63 Coupons, store deals, etc.
56% Savings

I'm going to try to keep a rein on him for the rest of the month and hope we do better in future.

No comments: