Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring Is Here And I Am So Glad!

Sorry to be away for so long. We have been working a lot. Eating out a lot too much because it's just so tiring after a day of working together and don't want to go home and cook. We are really trying to do better. Rick understands that I need to keep a lid on expenses.

I am giving away my 2 indoor cats on Monday. I'm turning them into the no-kill facility here. Both have been altered, so, they shouldn't be too hard to get a new home. I will miss them, but, they have been outside since last summer and they deserve having a loving home to live in. I only have Daisy left at home. She's strictly an outdoor cat. Can't teach her to use the litter box. There are a couple of ferals hanging around, but, I think if I can find a farmer with a barn to take Daisy, I can shoo away the strays and ferals. It kills me to do it, but, I must.

My couponing is not going well. I have a dining room full of coupon inserts to clip and file. Can't redeem them if they are not in the binder, huh?

Oh, I heard the other day that on some cable channel this fall, there will be a series called, "Extreme Couponing." I don't have cable, thank you, Lord, so I won't be sitting in front of the TV every week to see what other people are doing.

My life is so different from when I started this blog. I have Rick now. I never thought, at least for the last 35 years, that I needed anyone. I do. It's good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You aren't missing anything on that couponing show. Matter of fact, one of the couponers seems to have been caught committing fraud with her shopping by the viewers.
It really puts couponers in a bad light and makes me mad when I watch the show, so I quit watching.
I'm sorry you had to give up you cats, but at least you know they are taken care of wherever they are.

I hope you are doing well. I think you are not far from me, so maybe one day we can get together.
Take care of yourself.