Sunday, February 19, 2012

Somebody Just Beat Me!

I usually shop at Bi-Lo and I just learned recently that they have e-coupons. You can use these in addition to man.q's. So, I had a big shopping trip planned this morning while Rick was asleep. I went to Bi-Lo, shopped my little heart out, and FORGOT about the things I was going to get with e-coupons. They have a 3-pound bag of yellow onions for $2.79 with a $2 e-coupon. I just walked right by them. I know, I need to make a list and stick to it. Did I mention I am a freestyle shopper? When I am alone, I just walk up and down the aisles and see what's going on. Also, couldn't find a single blinkie coupon. Worse, I didn't get any catalinas when I checked out. You know what I blame for the lack of coupons? The TV show, Extreme Couponing. I think that show has ruined it for everyone who tries to keep their costs low with coupons. I watched about 3 minutes of the show some time back. Didn't want to see anymore. Won't go out of my way to find it on TV. It's just not right. What do you think about the show? Do you watch it? Do you try to emulate the people on the show? How well do you do on your own at your local stores? I'd like to hear your stories.

No comments: