Saturday, February 20, 2010

Details Of My Speeding Ticket

Well, I had an attorney represent me in connection with my speeding ticket down in south Georgia last month. I am going to have to pay a fine of $210, but, the charge will be reduced to 59 in a 55 zone and it will not be reported to my state or my insurance company.

It's a good thing I'm not spending much money for groceries since I've been hit with a $210 fine.

I'm telling you about my speeding ticket because I just want to warn everyone what it costs to break the law. I know it has nothing to do with my grocery challenge. Believe it or not, I am usually very careful about my speed. It just got away from me on this particular time and there was the trooper to catch me.

I haven't been to the grocery store lately, so, I have nothing to report as to good deals or how well I've done. I think, though, that overall, I'm doing pretty well. I've made it almost 2 months this year and only spent $66. For my next cat food purchase, I have a $6 check to use from Purina.

No comments: