Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Some Good News For My For My Dad

It seems that he has a tumor in his ribs, but, the doctor thinks he can radiate that thing out of existance in 10 days. There's still the tumors in his liver, but, we are daling with that as well. As I told you, my dad put out 72 tomato plants last week. He will definitely have to live long enough to harvest the crop and sell them at the flea market!

I haven't come up with any incredible recipes lately. I'm surviving on what is at hand. I'm thinking of using Rick's recipe for the Suddenly Salad. I have packs of crab meat and I'm sure I have paprika on the shelf. It was fantastic and I hope I can reproduce it in my kitchen.

I want to thank all of you for your prayers and thoghts for my dad. He has lived over a year since he was supposed to die from this ailment. He doesn't show signs of slowing down anytime soon. After all, he has a tomato crop to harvest.

No comments: