Thursday, November 18, 2010

Things Are Looking Better

I mentioned a few days ago that Rick and I were in for a rough spot. I'll be more specific. Rick is on parole for a DUI. He spent some time in prison for it. Last May, he had another DUI. Now, that's 3 parole violations; driving, drinking, and improper registration. He is also on probation here in Tennessee (no drugs or violence, just white collar crime). The probation officer here called today and said that the other state is not going to put him back in prison, only extend his parole for another six months. We've been sweating it out for 10 days, looking for the police to roll up to the house to arrest him. That is now behind us.

I am looking forward to meeting his family next week. I'll let you know how it works out.

No comments: