Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Good Deal On Cat Food

A 3.5 lb. bag of Purina One is usually $7.99. Too rich for my blood. Right now, Petsmart has it on sale for $4.99 and I had 2 of the $3 Qs on it. Not the best deal, but, the weight circles are worth twice as much as regular Purina Cat Chow. I feel like I did pretty well. I also had various canned food Qs, mostly BOGOF, that I used at Petsmart, along with the $3 Q I got for my cat's birthday. All totalled, I got close to $30 worth of cat food for $8.00 and change. I have in reserve 3 of the $3.50 Purina coupons for later use. I checked the Purina Give-A-Bowl site and found that the coupon is no longer available. I'll be keeping my eyes open for another opportunity. If you are reading this and find another Purina IP deal, PLEASE let me know. I am currently feeding 10 cats a day. At least, I don't have to put them though college!

No comments: