Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Good Green Giant Deal @ Bi-Lo

I found this deal at Bi-Lo (regional chain, southeast), but, many times, other stores have the same deal going on at the same day. Anyway, here's the details:

9/11 through 10/4/09

Green Giant Boxed Veggies

Buy 3, get $1.00 catalina
Buy 4, get $2.00
Buy 5 OR MORE, get $3.00

If buying more than 5 at one time, it would be smart to do separate transactions to get the most bang for the buck.

I'm really bad about not remembering where I find IP coupons. I was able to print several yesterday; some are from coupons.com and some from Smart Source. There must have been 3 different outlets for it, now that I look at how many coupons I printed. Oh, value, .50/2.

Every so often, Bi-Lo has the GG boxed veggies $10/10. I'm crossing my fingers that they have it again before October 4.

I'd be interested in learning if other grocery chains are having the same deal. I would think that Green Giant would sponsor more than one chain at a time.

No comments: