Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mid-Month, Looking Good

I'm at $43.76 for the month so far. My coupon use is hovering around 73% for the year. It's time for more cat food, so, the % will fall somewhat with those purchases. I had a really good day at Petsmart lately; I got about $30 worth of stuff for about $5.50. Used a lot of Qs, had a Petsmart Q for $3 off a $10 purchase. Someone sent me a few of the $3 for Purina One. Petsmart had the $7.99 bag on sale for $4.99, so, I really did well. If you could just see all those little faces looking up at me every morning when I go into the basement to feed them. It would just melt your heart. I guess I am the neighborhood patron saint of cats. I think that's a good thing.

I hate to admit it, but, I almost never really look at the Walgreens or CVS flyers anymore. I do flip through them, but, if nothing jumps out at me, I don't go. I think it's saving me a lot of money, though! I have 100 tubes of toothpaste and 50 bottles of shampoo and conditioner. What could I possibly buy?

No comments: