Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I'm Trying To Get Back In The Swing Of Things.

I hope to have some deals and things for you in the future. I'm trying to get back into the couponing mode. Rick has made me stop and think about stuff I am buying. We just recently gave away 20 boxes of a baking or frying mix. I forgot the name brand. He's trying to get me in line with his thinking and i am revolting as much as I can! We are regularly giving to the rescue mission and the homeless day shelter. I can finally see the walls of my pantry.

My local store, Bi-Lo, had, for a few months, been spitting out great coupons on the register. Haven't seen anything in a while. I was getting paper towels and plastic cups free for a while. I have to guess that they are just not being so generous now as I am buying about the same things.

Woo-hoo! Firefox is my savior. I'm not getting the crash anymore like I was with IE. Who knows how this stuff works? I'm just glad to have found a platform to interact with you.

Are you interested in mystery shopping? Please leave me a note and I will tell you all I know about it. (Well, that wouldn't be much,but, I'll try.)

I don't get any in-store tearpads for coupons around here. They just don't exist. All I know about is the insert coupons and the few I trade for to get non-insert coupons. I don't know what is wrong with this city, but, NOBODY puts out the tearpads. I would complain, but, I don't know where to start.

We have a freezer full of meat to consume. Rick is kind of the "I'm bored, I'll cook," or "I'm sick of cooking, let's go out." I'd like very much to clean out the freezer before we buy more.

Before Christmas, we bought a few gift cards with extras. They give $5 or $10 when you buy a $25 GC. We are enjoying the benefits.

Have you tried Logan's Roadhouse lately? They have some great meals for about $11 or $12 and they will feed 2. We got the meatloaf with 2 sides and it was more than we could eat between the two of us. Of course, we drink our weight in liquor, so, it balances out.

I'll try to keep you up to date with specials and such. I've made a New Year's resolution to do better for you.

No comments: