Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I Don't Know How To Get Rid Of That Ad for "Paybox."

Forget paybox. It changed names, is a complete dud. I just don't know how to get that ad off my blog. I'll try harder.

I sometimes repeat myself, so, bear with me. I participate in a program with Small Business Knowledge Center in Chicago. In this program, you send them your junk emails and snail mails on certain topics, mostly credit card, banking, financial, travel. Other stuff, they send you a list of what they are looking for. You earn points for all the junk you send them. For every 2,000 points, which you could probably do every month, you earn a $20 GC of your choice. I've been doing this for about, I think, 4 years. I just learned that they also accept your credit card bills. I'll go first and see if they hijack my accounts to steal from me. I doubt it. They have always been upfront and honest with me. I get a credit report update every 3 months and nothing bad has ever happened to me for participating in this program. I'll be happy to sign you up, if you wish. Just send your name, address, and email address and I can get them to shoot you an invite. I'll tell you this; once, I accidentally sent them a new credit card I had just gotten. They sent it back in a few days with a note that it looked too important for them to have. Nothing bad happened. I do earn a few points for referring you. I will give you that. I don't want to be dishonest about my motives. Having a $20 GC to Chili's or Ruby Tuesday's comes in handy sometimes. I gave my nephew a $20 Red Lobster card for Christmas that I earned from SBKC.

Foo! Food Lion is going out of business in my city. My step-mom and I are going tomorrow. I think what's left will be 75% off. Looking for coffee and canned goods. I never really shopped FL, so, I won't miss them too much. My only concern is that it's going to increase WalMart's business, and, have I ever mentioned this before, I HATE WALMART!!! The Walton's are morally bankrupt and treat their employees poorly. Get off your soapbox, Vicki. Sorry.

Well, if you want to sign up for the free GC, let me know. It's a great program.

No comments: