Friday, April 17, 2009

Using Stockpile--Really!

My plan to use 3 things from stockpile each day seems to be working. I confess that it was pretty easy a couple of days ago. I was preparing to go out of town and upon checking my bag, found that I was out of a couple of travel sized toiletries. I was able to replenish my bag and use some stockpile. I also took a bottle of facial cleanser out of stockpile. I will be using that for quite a while.

I was out of town for a couple of days, so, I think I am excused from using stockpile when I'm not here!

Practice makes perfect, or so they say. I confessed my absolutely horrid luck at making bread a few days ago. I made 2 loaves, both terrible. Well, I finally got it right yesterday. I baked a loaf of white bread and added just about an extra tablespoon of water, getting a feather-light bread with a nice brown crust. I might even try the raisin bread again, this time with a bit more water. I really like a scrambled egg sandwich on raisin bread with dill pickles, and, no, I am not pregnant!

No comments: