Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Little Luck At The Flea Market

I went with my dad to the flea market this weekend. He sells tomatoes from his garden. I was trying to unload my excess stockpile. I made $144. It was mostly things that I only paid .25 or less for. We are planning to go again next weekend. It's a good thing I made so much money; my new hard drive cost $182! I'm back in business, though, and the computer is working great. I'm just disappointed that I lost all of my documents. It's nothing I can't live without, but, it leaves me "adrift," if you know what I mean. I keep track of all expenses and income. That's all gone.

I'm going to have to break down and go to the grocery tomorrow. I'm out of coffee cream, nothing to make a sandwich with, a few other things. I'm only at about $12 this month, so, it's looking good. Keep me on track, people! I want to make goal this year.

No comments: