Sunday, March 1, 2009

I Retired The Spaghetti Sauce

I had spaghetti one more time and then "retired" the rest of the sauce. It turns out that my animals like tomato sauce and noodles. Very strange cats.

The big meal I made Friday? Well, I have 2 of those microwavable divided dishes and I made 2 dinners out of the leftovers, so, all parsed out and ready to be nuked. I can stand to eat it again twice before I get tired of it.

My dad really liked a chicken pot pie that I made for him a couple of months ago. I will have to purchase a couple of ingredients for it, but, his time is short and certainly he is worth buying a few things at the grocery. Actually, I believe Andra from HCW gave me that recipe. It was fantastic! She's an excellent cook and I often turn to her for cooking advice. She's probably won some cooking contests but just too reticent to brag on herself!

My dad is failing quickly. I can't believe the difference in him in just 2 weeks. He seems calm about the whole process. I hope I can be as strong as he.

Do you know of any good deals you'd like to share? I'm always open to whatever you wish to contribute.

No comments: