Wednesday, December 10, 2008

HAH! I made it!

I did NOT go to K-Mart during super doubles. I can't believe that I was able to resist, but, I did.

Well, back from NOLA and cleaned out the fridge yesterday and ate all leftovers for lunch. I am having more difficulty with my esophageal spasms, so, I think I will probably eat meatless for a while. I seem to get choked on meat more than anything else. I have a dozen boxes of GG frozen veggies in the freezer, plus some "real" potatoes and sweet potatoes. If you include the pantry items, I can eat veggie meals for a long time. I have a really good recipe for sweet potatoes. I may do that in a couple of days. For tonight and tomorrow, I will be out of town on a short business trip. The hotel serves a light supper and a substantial breakfast. I doubt that I will spend any money eating out while I am gone.

There are more cats eating in my basement now that bad weather has set in. I will have to replenish their food buckets today. Ouch! Two bags will cost about $25.

No comments: