Friday, December 5, 2008

I am definitely going to make it.

I have resisted the siren song of the super doubles at K-Mart all week. I'm leaving for New Orleans tomorrow, so, it looks like I'm going to make it without caving in.

I bought a "luxury" item at the grocery yesterday. I wanted a box of "mini moos," those shelf stable packets of half & half. We will most likely have a coffee maker in the room in NOLA and I refuse to drink a cup of coffee using that awful powdered "creamer." They were, at least, a weekly special, so, I only spent $2.64 for them. That comes out to .11 each and that's why I call them a "luxury" item.

I had to run errands in a distant city yesterday, so, I ate out last night. First time I've been in a restaurant in a while. I had quite a bit left over, so, I'm going to heat it for supper tonight. I like getting two meals for the price of one! Better yet, I earned Delta SkyMiles by dining at that particular restaurant. That makes it a triple, I guess!

No comments: