Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Am I A Winner Or A Loser?

I may as well stop saying that I'm not stockpiling. The siren song of the Q drove me to go to the store this morning. In that vein, I'm a loser. I'm not doing what I set out to do. I'm a winner, though, in the deal I did at the store this morning. I bought 12 bottles of Kraft BBQ sauce, spent actual $1.48 and received $6 in OYNO. I gave my dad 2 bottles, so, I'm 2/3 of the way to using my "3-a-day" from stockpile.

I do have to buy fresh foods and dairy from time to time. My store had a great deal on different Kraft cheeses. Here's how well I did; (2) bags of shredded cheese, (2) 8 oz. bricks of cheddar cheese, (4) packages of Kraft singles, for a grand total of $6.07. Oh, no! What have I done? More grilled cheese sandwiches?

I noticed that the Kraft 2% milk cheese bricks have been downsized to 7 oz. I expect to see the regular cheese to downsize when the current shelf supply runs out.

No comments: