Sunday, May 24, 2009

More Kraft BBQ Sauce

I couldn't help myself. I went back to the store this morning and did it again. Over the past few days, I have bought 22 bottles for a total of $2.08, getting back $11.00 in OYNO. When are they going to stop paying me to take it home? I used the OYNO for 5 lbs. of ground chuck. I just finished browning it all, putting it up into 8 vacuum-sealed bags. I'm thinking more tacos since I have so much lettuce, sauce, cheese, and sour cream still in the fridge. The taco thing could go on forever. The amount of seasoned meat never matches the number of taco shells in a package. So, you end up making more meat sauce for the rest of the taco shells, or you have seasoned meat left over and you open another box of taco shells. The rest of the stuff never evens out, either. It takes a whole lotta tacos to use a head of lettuce.

I've got about $3 left to spend this month. Tomorrow, for sure (because I'm almost out) I will go to Target and get cat food. Qs exp 5/27, so, I'm up against the clock in two ways.

Darn, darn, darn! The rain is moving in today for the next several days, just in time for Memorial Day festivities to be disrupted. My friends are in St. Marrten/St. Martin (I don't know if they are on the Dutch side or the French side), so, I'm sure they will have a fabulous holiday no matter the weather.

Did you know that Disneyworld (and I think Disneyland, too) are giving away a free one-day pass to everyone who asks for their birthday? It has to be used on your exact birthday. My birthday is a few days before Christmas and Orlando would be nice that time of year, compared to what I would have at home. I'm thinking seriously of a trip to Epcot Center in December. I don't know the link, but, I'm sure if you google "free birthday pass at Disneyworld" or something like that, you can find it. I'm actually probably too old for Disneyworld, but, I've never been. Never had children, so, never had grandchildren. No reason to go until now...FREE!

No comments: