Friday, May 15, 2009

I Failed Miserably!

I know, I said I wasn't going to do any of the Kraft deals that were so inviting this week. Well, I fell flat on my face over that one. I just couldn't leave 44-cent bottles of salad dressing and free BBQ sauce sitting on the shelves. I also found a great deal on Kraft Mac & Cheese and received a $2 OYNO for my efforts. I only spent $10 and had about $37 in Qs and store card savings. That's a great percentage, but, I said I wasn't going to do it and then I did it anyway. I really need to reach down deep and find some willpower.

I am going to share quite a bit of the salad dressing with my dad. Hmm, if I give it away, does that count toward my "3-a-day" usage from stockpile? If it does, then, I'm caught up for a while since I took all those toiletry items to the rescue mission last month.

No comments: