Friday, November 28, 2008

I blew it!

I blew it this month. I just spent $29.67 today, for a monthly total of $104.25. On the positive side, I used $67.37 in Qs today. That's a total of $107.98 in Qs this month. As for the purchases, I was looking forward to my needs in December. I bought some frozen shrimp that I will put on the Christmas buffet. It was 1/2 price + a $1 Q. I also bought some condiments that I will need for the buffet. I'm going to brag a bit on what I bought; the Veg-All Steamers were $2.19 and BOGOF, making them $1.09 each and I had a .55 Q which doubles to $1.10. I had 5, so, 5 free bags of frozen veggies. I know, that doesn't make up for blowing my budget.

Had dinner with the parents yesterday. I made 2 "dump" cakes to use up the blueberry and cherry pie filling I had left over from making the mini cheesecakes. They seemed to go over well.

My doctor has put me on a megadose of vitamin D that I take once weekly for 6 months. It seems I scored poorly on some lab tests. And I was always so good in school in taking tests!

No comments: