Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm staying on course

I've been on the road for the past 3 days. The first night, I ordered room service (on someone else's dime, of course!). For last night and tonight, I have a micro and fridge, so, I have popped into grocery stores to pick up something for dinner. Yesterday, I spent .07 and a Q for $3.49. Today, I had no Q for a frozen dinner and paid $2.99 for my groceries to eat tonight. When I get home, I'm going to have to do some grocery shopping. I'm out of milk and I need a couple of items for a recipe I want to try on Monday. So far, I'm doing pretty good. Also, I received $5 h/f from a trade and I add that to any money I have budgeted for the month. Additionally, I received a $1.98 rebate a couple of days ago. I've spent $26.18 and have used $21.06 in Qs through today. Not bad, so far.

No comments: