Friday, June 19, 2009

I'm Cookin'!

I have spent $21.74 and received $18.23 in rebates for a total oop of $3.51 so far this month!! Whoopie! This is what I call success. I'm eating better. I made dinner last night, ate it for lunch today, and then made dinner (early) tonight. Some good news; I've gained 6 pounds since I saw my gastro doc 6 weeks ago. Saw her on Monday and she was pleased with my gain.

I may break down and buy an item or two tomorrow. I'm completely out of bread. Yeah, I know, I could make some, but, sometimes I'm just lazy and want to do it the easy way. The downside of that, though, is that I hate to make a trip to the grocery just for bread. I almost feel like I have to buy something else while I'm there. I'll try to stay on the straight and narrow. I think I can do it.

I've got enough cat food for at least another month. I joined the Purina Pro Club a while back. Since I feed 5 or more cats on a regular basis, I was eligible. I just sent in my weight circles for which I will receive (2) $6 checks on any Purina 14 lb. bag or more. That's really going to help.

I don't know how things are where you are, but, it's already hot enough to fry eggs on the pavement here. It's not even summer yet (well, O.K., for another day or two)!

Thanks for cheering me on and hanging tough with me. I'm really trying to make goal. I don't want you to be disappointed in me.

No comments: