Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm Hanging In There

Well, it's the 10th day of the month and I have spent $6 on groceries. Some of it was for the Dial trial size body wash with Qs, like I really needed more trial size stuff of anything!

I gave my dad 4 boxes of OR popcorn today. Does that count towards my "3-a-day" rule? I surely hope so, because several days ago, I used 8 items from stockpile and made dinner to last for 5 nights. No fear. I ate all of it. Didn't throw anything out. Still, it messes up my "3-a-day" plan.

In summer, my dad takes his garden produce to a flea market about 20 miles out of town. He says you have to get there an hour before daylight just to get a place to set up. I had mentioned to him that when he goes with his tomatoes, I might tag along and see if I could sell some body wash, shampoo, toothpaste, you know, all the stockpile stuff. I think we are going to try to do that on July 11. I'll let you know how it turns out. Ya'll know what it means, though. I'll have a couple hundred in my pocket seeking the next great deals!

No comments: