Thursday, June 11, 2009

Oh, How Great Are Rebates!

So far this month, I have received about $18 in rebates and have only spent a bit under $8, so, I'm cooking! There's something about success that begats more success. I'm thinking I may be able to stay within my self-imposed budget this month. I am going on vacation at the end of the month through the first week of July. I intend to buy groceries on the trip as I will have a micro and fridge in my hotel room. I have several free coke coupons, so, I won't go thirsty on this trip.

I am really looking forward to this vacation, even though it doesn't include a beach and sand (my favorites). I will be attending a sweepstakes convention. I have not been able to enter as many sweeps as usual, but, I win some pretty good stuff from time to time. I have no idea what to expect at this convention, but, it's going to be fun to find out. And just maybe I will win something there!

No comments: