Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Totals For June

Woo-hoo! Gross amount spent, $63.17, less rebates received of $18.23 for a net oop of $44.94. Year-to-date totals: net oop, $679.44 and $2135.65 in Qs, free GC, store card discounts. That represents 77% of my total grocery bill being paid with Qs.

I have $520.56 left for the year. That's about $87 a month from here to the end of the year. I think I can do that.

On an unrelated note, I want to catch you up on my dad's progress with his pancreatic cancer. He's probably finished with his chemo treatments. He is now beginning 5 weeks of radiation, 5X a week. He has gained nearly 20 lbs. from his lowest and sickest point. He's mowing the yard and working in his garden. Certainly, he isn't working as hard or as much as before, but, he feels that he is being productive and refuses to give up.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Awesome news about your dad!! I will keep praying for his continued improvement.

Great Job on your June totals. I know you can do it.

Keep us posted and I love hearing your stories about the cats, too.
(I'm really allergic to them but I am glad that you're not.)

Tammy in Texas