Thursday, October 22, 2009

Great SC Johnson Deal

http://www.scjohnson.com/en/products/coupons.aspx

Go here to download a rebate form for SC Johnson products. Those include Glade, Ziploc, Windex, Scrubbing Bubbles, Pledge, Shout, Fantastik, Drano, Raid, Off, Saran, Nature's Source. Buy 3, send in your receipt dated no earlier than 10/1/09 (yeah, kick yourself like I did for buying a bunch of them on 9/30) with the UPC written on the form. You can send up to 3 of these $5 rebates per household, separate envelopes. Since I save all my receipts from everything, I found this morning that I already had enough for $10 in rebates. Went to Target and did the Glade deal today. Got enough for another $5 rebate, received a $5 Target GC, and pretty much just did a great deal on Glade, especially the Christmas fragrances.

The Target deal, in case you're just getting up to speed like I am, is buy 5 of the Christmas fragrances, get a $5 Target GC free. You can do several of these. You can also use all those great Glade Qs you're holding onto.

So, yeah, I spent some of my precious money that I have left on the Glade stuff today, although, in my defense, I also had to have cat litter. I didn't really spend too much on the Glade and I'm getting $15 back. I hope I get that back before the end of the year to help my totals.

There are, according to my fingers, exactly 10 weeks left in this year. I have $105 left to spend on groceries. I know I'll have to have more cat litter, so, I'll actively be looking for a good deal on that. I may have to buy one more large bag of cat food before the end of the year. Otherwise, milk, bread, coffee cream, and a few fruits and veggies. I'm gonna make it.

No comments: