Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Just An Update

I went a little crazy on some BOGOF stuff this week at my local grocery. They had All laundry detergent BOGOF and there are $1 and also .40 coupons out there. I ended up buying 6 bottles (32 load size) at a cost of $2.16 ea. I probably could have talked myself out of doing it if I'd just gone into the pantry room and looked at all the bottles and boxes of detergent I already had! Anyway, I'm admitting to some stockpiling. I know, some days I fall off the wagon on this challenge.

I only have $155 left to spend for the rest of the year. Of course, there's only about 11 weeks left in the year. If I completely ignore the Walgreens and CVS ads, I think I can do it. Of course, I have about $35-40 in CVS GC right now. I still have about $5 in Rite Aid GC. Other than those GC, I'm having to actually pay for stuff. Doesn't that bite?

I'm pleased to tell you that I've used $2,722 in Qs, store cards, and non-purchased GC so far this year. That looks pretty good next to the $1,045 I've actually spent.

I'm still able to refer a few people for the "GC for junk mail" program. If you would like to get in on this, please email me at vickiburtonlives@bigfoot.com, giving me your name, address, and email address.

Oh, yeah, I was able to redeem my Accumul8 Rewards points for a coffee free coupon. I guess that's all I'm going to get out of the program before it shuts down Dec. 31.

No comments: