Friday, October 30, 2009

End Of The Month Truth To Tell

I have spent 178.03 so far this month. I really blew it. I bought that sirloin tip. Killed my budget. My yearly total is $1,121.50. I have left to spend $78.50. I've joined a group on HCW to spend no more than $50 for the month of November. I really think I can do it. There won't be any more purchases in October. I'm going with my dad to a football game tomorrow. No time to go to the grocery. I CAN do this. I can really clamp down next month. No problem. I won't fall for the Glade promotions, I won't fall for any goofy deals. I'm going to make it in November with $50. Please pull for me. I want to make this goal.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

You can do it and I be watching.

vickib52 said...

Tammy, you can be my conscience. I'll know that I am accountable to you for November; no, for the rest of the year. It sharpens the senses to know that someone is watching and evaluating what you do. I'm glad you're in my corner.

Unknown said...

You know I'm here in the corner cheering you on!

Hey - an idea - put another box on your page with the total spent; total saved; total bought - numbers in it. Then just update it with new numbers. Of course - you still have to post. lol

vickib52 said...

Thanks, Amy. If I can figure out how to do what you've suggested, I'll get right on it. My first impulse is, "how the heck do you do that?"

vickib52 said...

Amy, I figured it out! I'm not such a computer illiterate as I thought!