Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Smokin' Promotion

I am a member of a program in which they collect junk mail and email relating to auto, home, medical, and life insurance, in addition to solicitations to buy mutual funds, credit card offers, etc. You just forward your junk email to them or send your snail mail junk in one of their postage paid envies. You earn points for your submissions and can redeem your points for GC to such places as TGI Fridays, Olive Garden, and Chili's. I think CVS is also in the list.

Anyway, I can sign up 6 people to join in on the goodies. If you would like to join, please email me at vickiburtonlives@bigfoot.com and give me your name and email address.

I have been a member for over a year and have had no negative experiences with this company. They have not raided my bank account, or scammed my credit card, or any other bad thing you could think of. I have spoken to the coordinator on several occasions. They really exist in Chicago and I usually earn a $20 GC every month for the junk I send them.

No comments: