Thursday, November 5, 2009

November Is A New Month

I have only spent $17.64 so far in November. I realize it's only the 5th, but, I think this is pretty good. I have used $77.55 in Qs so far this month. I'm burning it up! I think I have found a way to post my progress on the blog. Not sure if I've gotten it right. We'll see. Amy was kind enough to encourage me to find a way to show my running totals. Oh, my local grocery store, Bi-Lo, has a survey invitation at the bottom fo each receipt. You can win $250 GC each month. Haven't won, but, they are offering a Q for free potato chips at the end of each survey. Sweet! That's something I don't usually buy, just because of the price. It's nice to have a bag or two around for snacking. Really, 6 oz. or so of potato chips for $3-$4. That's expensive.

No comments: