Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Still On The Road, Still Not Spending Any Grocery Money

I have spent $20.79 on groceries so far this month. It is the 11th, so, I'm looking good for now. I've been on the road working for the past few days and will get home tomorrow. I stayed in a very expensive hotel last night (on someone else's dime, I have to say!) and was able to order room service for dinner. I also had a complimentary breakfast that would have cost about $18. So, I guess I'm bragging a little when I say that not only am I not spending any grocery money, I'm also not spending any restaurant money, either. I also earned $100 in GC from my involvement with a company that collects junk mail from its members. That's the one for which I have offered referrals to you. If you haven't signed up, you can still do so. Just send me your name, address, and email address and I will get you signed up. You can email me at vickiburtonlives@bigfoot.com.

Please take a moment today to honor our veterans. If you see a soldier in uniform, buy him/her a cup of coffee or a soft drink. Spend a moment to thank them for their service. We are free because of their service to us.

No comments: