Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I haven't been eating too much lately.

I haven't had much of an appetite lately. I ate some cereal yesterday and a few boiled shrimp. Sunday was probably cereal and a grilled cheese sandwich. I just haven't felt like eating. I haven't done any shopping, so, I haven't spent any of my money.

I'm on my way out of town for a couple of days, so, it will be mostly restaurant food. I'll be back on Thursday and hopefully, can think of something quick for dinner that night.

I am planning a major spending on groceries; I depend on single serve entrees for those days that I just don't feel like cooking. I have a bunch of Michael Angelo's BOGOF Qs that expire 11/12/08. I also have several $1.50 off expiring 11/30/08. I am definitely spending some of my money on stockpiling these items.

No comments: