Sunday, October 26, 2008

I prepared dinner last night, all stockpile items.

I had chicken breasts in the freezer from a great sale several months ago. I used some Ken's Sesame Ginger marinade and baked them with pineapple slices on top. I had brown rice, corn, and brocolli w/ cheese sauce. All of it was already on hand.

I did buy a few things that I truly did not need at CVS this morning. The had a great ECB deal on Bic 3 Comfort razors and SoyJoy bars. I used $14 in ECB and $4 in Qs, put .91 on my gift card and got back $12 in ECB. So, no money oop there and I used some ECB that were about to expire.

I think tonight will be some leftover spaghetti sauce and pasta of some shape or another. I do have spaghetti, but, I've also got penne on the shelf and some other shapes. I'd have to go rooting around in the pantry to know just what. Tomorrow night will be the leftovers from last night. I don't want to do it 2 nights in a row.

This week Michael Angelo's single serve entrees are on sale for $2.50, regularly $3.75. I have several BOGOF Qs, so, I'd be stupid not to stock up on them at that price.

No comments: