Friday, October 31, 2008

Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

November 1 can't get here fast enough. I've got to have cat food, bread, and a couple of ingredients for a recipe I want to try. Also, I will be giving out baked goods to my paralegals and secretaries the week before Thanksgiving on up until Christmas. I haven't yet calculated how much I'm really going to need for November. I might have to "fall off the wagon" for the next couple of months. I started this challenge at the end of June because, truly, I had to. I have very little income and I've got to make the most out of what is on the shelf. That is still my ultimate goal, but, the next two months are going to side-track me from that. I enjoy baking for others and have a great time during the holidays when I pass out the goodies. It may take me a few days to determine how much I'm going to need for November. December is too far away to know how much money I'm going to need.

I failed to figure it up exactly to the penny, but, I went over by $9.XX for October. Sorry about that, folks. I did my best.

No comments: