Monday, October 6, 2008

Romano's Macaroni Grill Boxed Dinner Kit

Many of you received one of these in the mail. I prepared it yesterday. My advise; if you didn't receive one free, don't run out and buy it. It was terribly disappointing. Maybe it's just me. I prefer a marinara sauce over pasta; however, everything was out of stockpile, so, mission accomplished.

I found a boxed mix for coconut cream pie in the pantry. I whipped that up a little while ago and put in the fridge. I'm still working on all that free cheese from August. Yes, another grilled cheese sandwich today! I am also in the process of making some tuna salad for sandwiches. I have everything on hand for that, as well.

I have some boneless, skinless chicken breasts thawing in the fridge. I'm not sure what to do with it tonight, but, I'm thinking about something with soy sauce and pinapples over rice. I have everything on hand to do that and add a veggie or two.

In the past couple of weeks or so, I've used several packages of Pillsbury crescent rolls and also their cinnamon rolls. They've been in the fridge for a good while and I guess I need to use it or lose it.

I think I've been doing pretty well with using stockpile items lately. I do kind of "fall off the wagon" every now and then and buy something I don't need, just because I have a Q. I know I'm not the only one.

No comments: