Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm back in the black.

I received a $10 rebate from Kellogg's, so, I've got $9.XX left for the month.

My esophageal spasms have been quite bad lately, even after having my esophagus dilated last month. Because of this, I am eating a lot of breakfast cereal, yogurt, and applesauce. It's all things on hand. I'm not having to buy anything special to eat, but, I just can't eat meat and most veggies right now. I'm seeing the doctor again on Monday and see if we can figure out this problem.

I think I have enough cat food to last through the 31st. At least, I've got my fingers crossed. The raccoons got into some of it last night and cleaned out one tub, but, I had some in another container that they didn't get. I'm hoping he'll go for the trap tonight. I trap the raccoons that get in the basement (humane trap, don't think I'm hurting them!), my dad takes the trap out to the country and lets the 'coon out near a creek. Don't you know those 'coons see their life passing before their eyes when that trap shuts and then they get a new lease on life. They're thinking, "Sweet!"

I'm hoping to get this "eating thing" worked out soon. I had planned to prepare some chicken breasts with Lawry's something-or-other chipotle marinade. I had to put it on hold because of my spasms. Maybe tomorrow night. I can hope.

No comments: