Thursday, January 15, 2009

Colgate Palmolive Deal And Some Unnecessary Shopping

Jenise, I couldn't figure out how to post a comment (I couldn't get my username and password to work), but, I know you are following my blog, so here's the answer to your question.

At HCW, there is a thread called "Smokin' Promotions." I found the Colgate Palmolive tote bag offer there. You can download the official form from the link found there.

I must confess to a bit of unnecessary shopping yesterday. As you probably know, Walgreens has Windex products BOGOF this week. There is a rebate for Windex. I used 2 Qs for the Windex. Does that qualify as a triple play or a home run? Anyway, I may very well do it again today. I redeemed Qs for 4 free bags of cat food yesterday, so, I spent a bit on tax. I will receive a cash rebate of $3.79 for the Windex and I don't think I spent that much in total yesterday.

On a side note, I traded something that I didn't need to someone for a $20 Chevron GC. I think I came out on the good end of that trade! It's not enough for me to save a ton on groceries; I've got an itch to save in restaurants, at the pump, at the office supply store, just everywhere.

Speaking of office supplies, I had to have a color ink cartridge refilled in a hurry yesterday. I had it done at Walgreens because they give one-hour service. Although I had to spend $16.39 for it, I found a $5 rebate in the Wags Easy Saver. I feel better about the price now. I will tell you a joke on myself. I really needed that color cartridge because the one I recently had refilled would not work. My computer refused to acknowledge it. Later, I realized why; I hadn't pulled the tape off of the contact piece! Ha-ha on me. Was my face red! At least, I didn't get so exasperated with it that I threw it away! That was going to be my next move.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it!

Unknown said...

Hi! What was the deal for the free cat food, please. I just had a cat take up with us 2 days ago!