Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Those Darn Cats Expect To Be Fed EVERY Day

If it weren't for cat food, I could live practically free for a year. My local store had my favorite brand at a special price and I had a Q about to expire. I bought 54 lbs. of cat food, used $5.50 in Qs, plus a $20 GC from a rebate. My total oop for that much cat food was only $10.58. I'm hoping this recent purchase will last about 6 weeks.

There's a Michael Angelo's single serve entree rebate for up to 6 packages. The premise of the rebate is that you throw a party and invite up to 5 friends, send in the UPC and cash register tape, and you get a full price rebate. I had paid $3.75 for these and also had B1G1F Qs, so, 6 of them at full price total $22.50 for the rebate.

Here's the link for the printable rebate form:

http://familytable.michaelangelos.com/files/BuyFriendLunch.MichaelAngelos.pdf

This is definitely one of the best cash rebates I have seen in a long time.

No comments: