Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'm Such A Sucker For Anything That Says, "FREE"

There's a current offer from Colgate Palmolive in which you purchase $15 or more from their list of products, send in the proof of purchase, and receive a tote bag w/ $25 worth of product and high value Qs. I know I said I wasn't going to bring any HBA or cleaning products in the house for years, but, yep, you guessed it, I fell for this promo. In my defense, let me say that I had a sufficient amount of money on my Rite Aid GC to pay for all of it, so, I didn't spend any money on groceries. The bad news, of course, is that I spent all of my RA GC. They also had Christmas stuff @ 90% off. There were some toys for 50% off that are just the right age level for my 3 great-nieces.

I guess I'm just going to have to stop going into any stores for any reason. I can't seem to control myself. On the plus side, I'm going to get a nice tote bag in the mail!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Where was this promo from Palmolive? Was it in the newspaper or online? That sounds like a good deal to me!