Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Made Good Use Of My Walgreens RR

I had $10 in RR that were to expire a few days ago. I needed milk and I also found some good deals on other grocery items Sunday. I bought about $20 worth of groceries and paid $1.67 and used my RR.

I've been out of town working for a couple of days. Just got home and my cats are nowhere to be found! They usually hear my car coming up the street and come down to meet me. Maybe the rain kept them in. The other possibility is that they were mad because they got locked out of the house for a few days. Hey, I gave them plenty of chances to get back in the house before I left. They were having such a hot time in the good weather that they wouldn't come in. Don't worry. My dad came down every morning and fed them.

Some of you are going to hate me for this, but, last night I stayed in a hotel in SE GA with PALM TREES on the property. I didn't want to leave. It got up to 70 degrees there today. I'm back in ole' Tennessee, though, in rain and moderately cold weather.

No comments: