Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Speeding Ticket Details

I have consulted a lawyer in GA where I got the ticket. He says I shouldn't go there to contest the ticket, "not in this day and age," he said. He is in touch with the Solicitor of the court and trying to get it removed from my driving record, although I will probably still have to pay the fine. I'm really not happy about that, but, I can live with it if it doesn't go against my driver license. Really! Thirty-eight years with no record!

I had a big dinner planned for tonight, but, I'm feeling less and less like fooling with it. I have some leftover mac & cheese. I think I will have that and call it a day.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

We had mac & cheese with fish fillets tonight.

They pretty much count on you not showing up for an out of state ticket. If you go, the judge might reduce it. Or you could take defensive driving to get it dropped. I think you can do it on line now. I hope you are not paying this attorney.

vickib52 said...

No, I am not paying this lawyer. I work for him sometimes and he's just trying to help me out. He's been practicing law for about 40 years, so, I am confident that he is doing the right stuff for me.