Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year, Resolutions Abound

I keep track of everything I spend, but, that doesn't necessarily mean I am careful with my spending! I have, over the past couple of months, gone way overboard eating out. These are the careless kind of expenses; I leave the house and drive through the golden arches for a cup of coffee and end up with a breakfast sandwich when I could have made coffee at home. I've also been tempted, and fell for it, to earn frequent flyer miles by eating at certain restaurants. There's always an excuse, you know. Anyway, new year, new me, I'm ready for the financial challenge of the year.

I have on hand the following GC that I have acquired at no cost:

$25 Bi-Lo
$25 Food Lion
$25 Wal-Mart
$57.95 CVS
$0.09 Rite Aid

Are you signed up with "Swagbucks?" I have a link to it in the right-hand column. It's a search engine, a place to recycle old cellular phones, and they also publish a bonus code nearly every day. I haven't figured out where to find it, but, my friends over at FlyerTalk post them when they find them. I was thinking that if any of you are a member, I could try to find the bonus codes every day and post them here. I usually earn a swagbuck every day just from internet searches. It's a pretty painless way to earn some GC. I've cashed in for several Starbucks GC over the past few months.

No comments: