Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's The End Of The Year--Here's How It All Turned Out

As you can see, I spent $1,233.28 for the year. For all coupons, store discounts with my frequent shopper cards, store-specific GC that I was able to obtain free of charge, the total is $3,457.89. That represents 74% of my grocery shopping. I feel really good about how it turned out for 2009. I didn't make my challenge number, but, I came pretty darn close.

I've thrown out all the 12/31 expiring Qs so that I won't be tempted to go out to redeem "just a few more" today. It's a nasty day out and I won't be going out again except to deliver a cat to someone this afternoon. I'm going to wear blinders so that I can't see the stores as I pass by!

I'm wishing all of you a very happy new year. I hope you have big plans tonight, or, at least can stay awake long enough to greet the new year! I should talk; I'll probably be asleep by 9:00pm!

No comments: