Friday, September 26, 2008

I didn't run away from home!

Sorry I've been missing for a few days. I actually went out to lunch yesterday. I had a Q for a free appetizer at TGI Friday's and I stopped in to try out their new quesadilla. It was very good. I did have a glass of wine with lunch, so, I did have to pay a bit, but, much less because of the Q.

I've been totally out of the mood to cook lately. I've been relying on the single serve entrees in the freezer. I received a nice surprise today, though. My neighbor brought over some beef stew he made today, along with some corn muffins. It smells yummy! And, it looks like it will last about 3 days. Between that and the spaghetti sauce in the fridge, I won't have to actually cook through the end of the month.

I haven't spent any more money or GC since I last reported. I received a $25 CVS GC today from MyPoints. Rite Aid has a new offer; they will give up to 4 $30 GC for up to 4 transferred prescriptions. The Q is good through November. I have 2 prescriptions that I have to have all the time. I think I'll try to score $60 GC at RA. That would be a great boost. I'll probably wait until November to do it as I just did one a couple of months ago. Some people are just bolder than I am; I like to operate under the radar. If you have any prescriptions at drug stores other than RA, go in and ask the clerk for the brochure with the Qs in it.

No comments: