Friday, September 12, 2008

I Just Couldn't Resist!

I almost made it through the whole week without doing the SC Johnson deal at Walgreens. Sadly, I broke down today and bought 7 of the featured items to get a $10 RR. I used about $10 of Qs in that shopping trip and paid for the rest of it with a GC. No oop here. Then, when I had the $10 RR in my hand, I went back and did a completely different deal and used over $21 in Qs. Between the two trips, I have (2) Oust rebates, a Scrubbing Bubbles rebate, and a Walgreens rebate for Crest toothpaste. That's about $13 coming back to me and I didn't spend any money oop. I didn't even use up all of my $25 GC. I think I still have about $7 on it. Besides cleaning products and toothpaste, I have for my trouble 4 jars of Dole fruit and a box of cookies. Hey! I need to gain some weight! Cookies, good.

I'm still a little "off" today from my surgical procedure yesterday. I think I have a Michael Angelo's in the freezer. That's probably dinner tonight.

I'm awaiting lab results on the polyps and biopsies from yesterday's little adventure at the hospital. Doc says I need to gain 20-30 pounds. To tell me to eat is like telling a drowning man to take a big drink of water. It just doesn't work right now. I am the proud owner of a whole lot of Haagen-Dazs ice cream. Maybe I can put it to good use!

No comments: