Monday, September 22, 2008

I finally got around to the spaghetti.

Just when I quit talking about making spaghetti for supper, that's what I did last night. I had a repeat tonight and it looks like I'll be eating it for another night or two. I had a jar of Emeril's Roasted Garlic and BAM! the garlic is quite heavy. Good, but, it'll burn your lips off. I not only used that jar out of stockpile, but, used a bag of cooked ground beef in the freezer and a couple of pieces of garlic toast. That's all gone now, but, I still have some bags of ground beef. I have some Pepperidge Farm garlic loaves in the freezer, but, when I'm eating alone, it's just too much to prepare. It doesn't keep well. When you reheat it, it's just kind of sad.

I've mentioned some of the medical difficulties I have. When I had my colonoscopy a couple of weeks ago, they also dilated my esophagus. I'm still having trouble with food getting stuck in my esophagus. It happened last night and I didn't eat very much of the spaghetti. The cat got most of it. Tonight it worked out a bit better, but, I do have to be sensitive to what I am trying to eat.

No comments: