Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I've made a plan for October.

For October, I am going to allow for $60 out-of-pocket for all groceries, both edible and non-edible. The cats need more food (so soon?) and litter. That will take about 1/2 of the money.

Here's what I have available:

Out-of-pocket: $60.00
Leftover Sept: .76
CVS GC: 27.46
CVS ECB: 11.99
Rite Aid GC: 2.20
Wags GC: 4.17
Bi-Lo GC: 5.10

I will use any rebates that come in during the month.
I will use any h/f I receive for trading Qs.
I have about $40 worth or so of free Qs.

Dinner tonight is only some leftover Jarlsburg cheese (dairy: use it or lose it!), some Keebler Toasted Crackers (found that while rummaging through the shelves), and a glass of wine. I cannot have anything after midnight tonight due to having a procedure tomorrow at the hospital. I don't like to eat heavily the night before one of these things.

No comments: