Monday, September 1, 2008

I went a little crazy today.

I bought 20 boxes of cereal at Rite Aid today. I know that sounds like a lot, but, can you say rebate? I spent $44.27 of my GC there. I had to pick up a few things at the grocery today, too. I spent $9.68 of my $50.42 "real" money. I also used $12.35 in Qs. I was also able to get 6 trial size bottles of ReNu at Target. I also ate free today. Chick-Fil-A was having a promotion and I got 3 chicken planks there for lunch. I still had one more of the free chicken sandwich w/ drink purchase at McDonald's.

I used that leftover wizard I told you about earlier. I found a couple of ways to use the leftover chicken from the crock pot dinner a couple of nights ago. I'll let you know how they turn out. They both use several stockpile items; the only thing I had to buy was celery.

I'm definitely going to have to watch myself closely this month. Spending practically my whole Rite Aid GC on cereal probably wasn't the wisest use, but, I will get some of it back sooner or later.

No comments: